Office for Coordination of International Affairs (International Office)
610027, K. Marx st., 112, room 105
Tel.: 007(8332) 37-49-55
Head of the International Office - Zhanetta Nikolayevna Ovsyannikova
Specialist - Starodubtseva Elena Sergeyevna
Translator - Ekaterina Alekseyevna Khodyreva
Main objectives of the International Office:
- Formation of international cooperation programs
- The implementation of representative activities
- Increasing the export of educational services through recruiting activities and organising the recruitment of foreign citizens for basic and additional educational programs
- Conducting marketing research on the international educational services market
- Organisation of internships and training programs for students, residents and University staff abroad. Providing academic exchanges for students and faculty
- Assistance to University departments in obtaining foreign grants and contracts
- Timely and strict fulfillment of the duties and functions assigned by the legislation to educational institutions that invite foreign citizens to study or employ them
- Providing consulting and other assistance to departments and employees of the University on issues related to the competence of the Departmen
- Kirov State Medical University has signed 4 agreements on bilateral international cooperation with foreign universities and scientific organizations in the field of education and science.
- Students of Kirov State Medical University annually participate in international summer internship programs. In 2023, students of Kirov State Medical University completed a summer internship in medical organizations in Mexico, Turkey and Macedonia.
- University staff and students annually take part in scientific and educational events with foreign universities. In 2023, students and teachers of Kirov State Medical University took part in 6 conferences and 3 congresses. Foreign participants, in their turn, took part in 8 conferences, 2 seminars and 1 olympiad. The full list of scientific events is published below.