Вы здесь

Entering Russia

      Special aspects of entering Russia for underage foreign citizens (under 18 years old)

      In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, minors between the ages of fourteen and eighteen make transactions with the written consent of their legal representatives - parents, adoptive parents or a trustee (Article 26 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). Therefore, foreign citizens who have not reached the lawful age (18 years) at the time of entering Russia and come unaccompanied by their parents are required to have a notarized and duly legalized power of attorney.

  1. A power of attorney or other document authorizing the crossing of the state border of your state and the state border of the Russian Federation independently without parents (legal representatives), notarised;
  2. A notarized power of attorney (in Russian) stating that parents (legal representatives) entrust a representative (without specifying the full name of specific employees) of the Kirov State Medical University (legal address of the organization: 112 K. Marx Street, Kirov, 610027) to be the legal representative of a minor son (daughter) on the territory of the Russian Federation on various issues in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, including, but not limited to, the following cases: conclusion of a residential lease agreement; registration at the place of temporary residence; passing mandatory procedures in accordance with Federal Law No. 115-FZ dated 25.07.2002 "On the Legal status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation", including mandatory state fingerprinting and photographing, passing  medical examination; providing consent to the processing of personal data; representing interests in case of an offense or crimes; as well as in other cases in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation;
  3. The original birth certificate (which contains the full name of the parents) or other document confirming the authority of the legal representative who signed the power of attorney from the paragraphs above and the translation of this document into Russian;
  4. A copy of the passport of the parent (legal representative) who signed the power of attorney and its translation into Russian.
Ask a question