Faculty of Stomatology (Dentistry)
are gradually taught at the faculty of Stomatology (Dentistry): humanitarian and social economic subject s, mathematical, medical and biological subjects, and professional clinical disciplines.
Students of the faculty of Stomatology (Dentistry) are involved in Students Research Societies, headquartered at each department. Society members take part in scientific conferences in Russia and abroad, which are held annually. This activity is coordinated by the Students scientific society of Kirov SMU (Nomus) coordinates its work. The faculty has a good material and technical base, which contributes to providing a high-level education and research activities. Students’ training in academic disciplines is held in 3 educational buildings.
Stomatological faculty graduates successfully work in Kirov region and different regions of the Russian Federation: Vologda, Nizhniy Novgorod, and Kostroma; Tatar, Mari and Komi republics.
Stomatology (Dentistry) faculty departments
- Department of Biology
- Department of Stomatology (Dentistry)
- Department of Histology, Embryology and Cytology
- Department of Normal Physiology
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Pathological Anatomy
- Department of Pathophysiology
- Department of Forensic Medicine
- Physical Training
- Department of Public Health and Healthcare with Economics and Management course
- Department of Hygiene
Stomatology (Dentistry) faculty Deanery
Gromova Svetlana Nikolaevna
Dean of Stomatology (Dentistry) faculty, PhD, MD
Kushkova Nadezhda Evgenyevna
Acting Vice-Dean of Stomatology (Dentistry) faculty, PhD, M.D.
Kukarina Irina Mikhailovna