Faculty of Pediatrics
610027, Kirov, 112, Karl Marx st., room 126
Tel.: 007 (8332) 37-47-00
Faculty of Pediatrics of Kirov SMU was created in 1987. The first dean of the faculty was the head of the department of biology with the course of Histology prof. A.V. Molodiuk, Ph.D., M.D.
From 1988 to 1990 the dean of the faculty of Pediatrics was Dr. A.V. Kurbatova Ph.D., M.D.
From 1990 till 2016 the dean of the faculty of Pediatrics was the head of the department of Propaedeutics of Childhood Diseases Prof. V.A. Belyakov, PhD, MD.
From 2016 till 2017 the dean of the faculty of Pediatrics was M.P. Razin, the head of the department of pediatric surgery, PhD, M.D., Professor
During the existence of the faculty several people were deputy deans of the faculty: I.V. Popova, S.A. Kukovyakin, A.V. Kashin, E.N. Kasatkin, O.A. Maltseva, A.N. Tokarev.
At present the deputy dean of the faculty is E.V. Kuznetsova.
The document managers are: E.A. Gryazeva, A.S. Kadochnikova
Pediatric faculty departments
- Anatomy department
- Lifesafety and emergency medicine department
- Internal diseases department
- Pediatric surgery department
- Foreign languages department
- Microbiology and virology department
- Neurology and neurosurgery department
- Propaedeutics of children’s diseases department
- Pediatric department
- Faculty surgery department
- Chemistry department
- Pharmacology department
Basic courses of action of Pediatrics faculty
- Training of high-qualified staff in Pediatrics and Medical biochemistry specialties
- Management, planning, control and staff assistance of educational process in accordance with the curriculum and federal educational standard.
- Organization and control for scientific and educational work at faculty departments: lectures, seminars, practical and credit classes, review sessions, students’ self-guided work.
- Organizing of pedagogic work with students for further formation of high moral standards and deep interest to professional sphere;
- Getting students involved in cultural activities both in Kirov SMU and as part of municipal, regional, interregional and international scientific, social, entertaining and cognitive activity. Innovative activity and informational support of training process. International activity as part of specialists training in basic educational program.
- Innovation activities and development of informational technologies.
- International affairs connected with teaching and training foreign students.
Faculty of Pediatrics Deanery
Lyobeznova Olga Nikolaevna
Dean of the Faculty of Pediatrics, Assistant Professor, PhD, M.D.
Kuznetsova Elena Vladislavovna
Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Pediatrics, Senior Tutor at the Department of Social Work
Gryazeva Ekaterina Andreevna
Kadochnikova Aleksandra Sergeevna